Sunday, April 11, 2010

Good friends….there’s nothing like it!!!

 

shower mkt 067

This weekend was lots of fun….and well, honestly it was a lot of work too. Good friends’ support and kind words  made the work  seem as nothing.

The flea Market booth looked great- lots of folks asked if Marilyn and I had a store- now that’s a compliment!!!! :)

So many of our good friends came out to support us and I want you to know it means the world to Marilyn and me!!!! Thank you seems so insufficient- but THANK YOU is all I can come up with!!!shower mkt 068

shower mkt 070

3 comments:

Old Time Cindy said...

Setting up for flea markets is a lot of work, but it feels great when you love the business. Enjoy!
Blessings,
Cindy

marilyn said...

I am so glad you got a shot of the banner and your springs,
And i noticed i am not so puffy in the morning(photo of me and Gwen) as i was by later that evening, when i got a shot of me and gracie for prom. uuugghhh. i looked like a puffy marshmallow.
I am still puffy today.
Just a few more days of the medrol pack, and more of lasix.
And then, hopefully i will be only sort of puffy instead of much puffy.
i love you,
from one frickin' model to another!
there i said it.
i needed you to laugh, cause i know you are exhausted today from the weekend.
marilyn

Autumn said...

Am I gonna have to censor your mouth again??? :) You know I hate that word!!!
Even though we ARE MODELS!!!!!:)