Friday, February 26, 2010

CONFUSION!!!!

 

confusion2

I’m sitting here thinking… how can I be so confused all at once?

I know the devil is throwing darts  and I know how to fight him off but I’m telling you I’m spinning in circles!!!!!

Sure I could skip posting about it but then somehow you’d have the idea that I NEVER have crummy days- and that is definitely not true!

In fact, today was a pretty good day until this evening. Then one event after another, each a little more negative than the one before it, began unfolding- each  seemingly unrelated.It was as if all at once a shower of blackness had fallen out of the sky!

All proof that I am indeed not capable of controilling EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jason The Bald Guy said...

We live by faith... not by sight... The enemy knows that if he can distract us by the things we can see and hear then he can convince us of just about anything. That is why accusations are so devastating... they cause doubt... I think that is why 1 Corinthians 13 is such a key passage.. it says "love believes all things" this is not a blind belief... but rather a refusal to doubt! our doubt causes us to cast judgment on things that in the kingdom of God... have already been handled. Close your eyes...God is in control and everything...EVERYTHING works together for the good of those who love and serve him!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hello Autumn,

It's funny how at any given moment the tide can turn and you get slapped with a tidal wave....you then lay there wondering what just happened..LOL

Keep a good sense of humor [in regard to everything]...that's the single most valuable lesson I've learned...

Besides there are enough people out there that actually love to control everything they can get their hands on..:0)

Hugs to you,
Stephanie

PS: major order is taking place downstairs...another update on my blog if you want to see. :0)

cinnamongirl said...

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))