Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finally.... a sewing day!!!

I finally got caught up enough on other tasks that I got to spend several hours sewing today. I made several cushions for chairs in the dining room, basted a new quilt project, and  made several other small things that I have been wanting to get to.

The weather has been so nice that I've had the doors and windows open most of the day. I know that lots of folks are still busy trying to pick up the pieces of life that "IKE" scattered and I feel almost overwhelmed just thinking of how difficult that job is.  Some are doing if for the second time in just 3 years.

I am reminded again that the most important things are not things! May all of you be surrounded by the grace and peace of God as well as family and good friends! It makes the burden much lighter!

0 comments: