Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thinking ahead!!

First I want to remind you all that Friday is our first "Freecycle Friday"- read the specifics on  the

"Friday Update News" tab at the top of this page.

Next I wanted to remind everyone about our 2nd Annual home tour in December. Last year was such a success that  everyone agreed it should happen again sooo....... start thinking about how you'd like to participate.The tentative date will be December 5th- please consider taking part in this adventure- you won't be sorry!!

The idea and focus of this tour is not to impress each other with our homes but to fellowship and offer thanksgiving for the past year of provision by a loving Father!  We hope to keep this an annual event.

Anyway , I'd like to know who all is interested in being on the tour schedule.  If you think you'd like to participate, email me and I will start working on the details.

I know it's a good while till Dec 5th but it can't hurt to think ahead!!!

0 comments: