Friday, August 8, 2008

Bed and Breakfast~


This week I got to make use of that spare room again! My daughter Rebekah came several weeks ago ,for an overnight stay, when she was having complications with her pregnancy.Her husband was out of town and she needed some TLC!
This week my daughter Sara came for a couple of nights also needing some TLC. She is very small and is sufferring from morning sickness- and just a touch of home-sickness. :)
While her she enjoyed breakfast in bed , lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and even some sewing!
She started piecing a purse that is simply beautiful! I hope she comes back soon to finish it. This adorable tray was only one treasure that I brought home from my grandmother's home. Like my henhouse- I won't paint it. I love the well-worn look on it.

0 comments: