Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm FINALLY home!!!!!


Well since my last post I've travelled LoTS of Miles!!!!
So much has happened since my last post- I guess I'll try to just post as I think of things.
I was to leave on Wednesday after getting new tires for my hubby's truck. My son's 4H club had a meeting on Tuesday and I needed to be there.
I was busily getting things in order for my trip- I was travelling to Dallas to help my mom sort and price the many items from my aunts home for a garage sale on Thursday-Sat.
On Monday morning my hubby stumbled into the living room looking quite bad and not even fully dressed after showering.
I rushed him to the Emergency Room fearing a stroke ot heart attack.He NEVER goes to the dr and has no life threatening illnesses - you know high blood pressure etc. He's a strong healthy guy - at least he was until Monday morning!
Long story short- he had an intense bout of vertigo. The doctor insisted that he remain off work for at least a week. I started to cancel my trip but he insisted that he had plenty to do at home and he was fine. He couldnt drive,operate machinery etc- the dizziness caused him so much nausea he had no desire to do any of that!
Anyway I did go on my trip and he stayed home doing the few things that he could. I travelled 6 hrs away and worked from dawn till midnight every night. There was SOOOOOO much stuff!
Anyway-I am home -all is well and I have lots of good stories to tell!
I'll try to get busy posting tomorrow-
Thanks to all of you who emailed me to check on me- it means so much to me!
I will get back to each of you asap. :)

3 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

AUTUMN,
I guess you have been busy!! I want to hear all about the sorting and the yard sale.
How scary about your DH,I have known people that have that illness and its no fun. You can hardly move without feeling dizzy. Hope he is feeling better. What to they do for that?
NANCY JO

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Oh boy, I knew you had to be on a journey again! Can't wait to hear all about it. :o)

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are home! It is not the same on the forums without your happy presence!