Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Finally back home....again

This has been a busy week- or was it last week...I forget. Anyway since Mom & I are the only family left on my side, we have to handle all the details of my aunt's estate. That alone wouldn't be so bad except that much of my grandmother & grandfather's estate is included in her things. She moved to their home after my grandfather died to keep my grandmother company.
To make a long story short there are things in that house-the house my mom was born in- from the late 20's until the present.
SO much stuff!!!! It has been terribly difficult to decide which things to keep and which to dispense of- and it's not over yet. Mom will return next week to hopefully finalize a bit more of it all.

We have had great fun and enjoyed some nostalgia in the midst of the work.

0 comments: