Monday, April 7, 2008

My wonderful FARMGIRL MAIL!!!


I have to say- Farmgirl mail is the best!!

This lovely box of goodies arrived Friday and brightened my day! I am about to the end of my creative ideas with this wedding and this little package was like a cool drink of lemonade on a hot summer day!

Maryjane Lee held a drawing to celebrate her blogging debut(I think that's why)

and my name was drawn out of her BIG tea cup!! She tucked a wonderfully soft rose print pillowcase,two hand-done dishcloths and the sweetest little pin cussion you ever saw into my surprise package!!! What fun my farmgirl friends are!!!

3 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hi Autumn! You are so very welcome dear! I had a wonderful time making this little set! Hope all the wedding plans are going good! Thinking of you! Hugs, Maryjane Lee

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Oh, those roses look divine! And yes you are right.... Farmgirl mail is the best :o))

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I just adore that little pincushion! It could not have gone to a sweeter farmgirl!

Blessings,
Lea