Thursday, February 8, 2018

Relaxing does not mean napping

Leaving Facebook and slowing down to  find peace has meant reading a couple of books that I’ve wanted to make time for.


Both books are motivating and reaffirming ...what a pleasant surprise!
I’ve also taken the time to reconnect to a few blogs that I followed a number of years ago- also a pleasant surprise to see that those amazing creative folks are still busily creating beautiful,wonderful lives full of beauty and love.


The busyness of life and the rush of time has landed me back here... with a life full of blessings and years of both deep loss and amazing discovery!
This little guy here is my youngest grandson- the youngest of 18!

 Time has left some holes in my heart too... friends gone now, kids grown up and fractured families-
With all that being said, it feels good to slow down and savor the days at a slower pace.

The slower 60’s pace of life!  JOIN ME? 😌

0 comments: