Monday, September 7, 2015

What would I say to the younger me...if I could?

I've thought about this for awhile now and I really don't know. 
 I've made plenty of mistakes and took a few wrong turns...but seems like I've been blessed even in the bad times.

I think I might tell the younger me to trust my ideas and don't feel bad that I didn't want to do what everyone else was doing.

I'd definitely tell the younger me that no matter how badly I want to be musical...I am not..stop trying so hard and go do something else!

Id tell the young me that all the things I was most afraid of never happened...lots of other stuff did and I plowed thru- somehow.

Id tell the younger me that the man I love really does love me- and he didn't marry me out of pity LOL

Id tell the younger me that I was far better at grammer than Ms Klett said Id be!

Id tell the younger me that it was definitely true that my kids were and still are my favorite people on the planet and Id drop anything just to be with them.

Id tell the younger me to stop and listen to those I love because in a blink they could be gone...memorize their voice...laugh and quirks.

Id tell the younger me to read more and that Ice Cream is poison!!!! :)
Id tell the younger me to shape those eyebrows and get a flat iron( oh my the 70-90s hair was bad!!!)

Id tell the younger me that the older me still feels 20,loves a motorcycle,and still wants to take great adventures- 

What would you tell the younger you?

0 comments: