Friday, January 1, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS............................................


I know it's late but I did get it done before midnight!!!!!
First of all I want to thank each of you who shared your heart about the past year!
I was so encouraged to hear from each one of you- and all of you are winners~ but I promised to pull a name out of the old hat for a special surprise and I did!!!
And that name is.....................................

CAROL SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol Sue has been a long distance friend for several years and I am so happy  to share
a special little gift with her!!!!
Carol Sue- I'll put your package in the mail on Monday morning!!!!
Do you want to be surprised or shall I tell you what I'm sending?
I hope each of you have a wonderful 2010!!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How wonderful for Carol Sue!! Just catching up with all my friends and want to wish you a Happy New Year!! I am also in the purging mode and plan to clean up and organize even more this year!! XXOO

Autumn said...

Hey Sheryl-lyn! So glad you popped in!!!!
Carol Sue- Im mailing your goodies in the morning!!!!