Sunday, June 21, 2009

VBS 2009

[caption id="attachment_1154" align="alignleft" width="400" caption="Don't miss our fun pictures!!!!"]Don't miss our fun pictures!!!!http://simplytoday-autumn.blogspot.com/2009/06/vbs-2009-operation-space.html[/caption]

 

 

I was up past midnight trying to get the slideshow to work- alas I just can't get it to post to this page! Please click this link to view it-

http://simplytoday-autumn.blogspot.com/2009/06/vbs-2009-operation-space.html

Once again I was a witness to the sacrificial love that the "Friday morning women"  possess toward our world.  It was such a blessing to see the young and old serve side by side to make things work.

I have to mention that I was particularly impressed by the teens  that helped out in several areas- sound for the drama,babysitting,running errands,picking up trash and hundreds of other things that my tired old brain can't remember!(I dare not mention them by name because I would most certainly leave someone out.)

We had some adult newcomers that meshed right into our program beautifully, for which we are really thanful; we  were also honored to have our old stand-bys serving and working all week!

God has an awesome family and it humbles me to see the family work so well together- it gives Him honor and glory - which is after all our purpose!!!!!

0 comments: