Friday, December 19, 2008

Time for a new start!!!

100_4407The new year is almost upon us and I always try to make a new start in some area- you know kinda like a New Years resolution.

 

I try to be realistic but challenge myself- last year I committed to copying all my digital pics to disk at the end of each mont. I know it sounds simple but it really was a challenge! I think I am only  1 month behind. Somebody(I'm not mentioning names) used all my rw disks!!!!!

I'm not sure what it will be this year but I think I need to work on simplifying AGAIN!!!! We have made several steps toward a more farm-like  environment so disiplining myself to care for the birds, citrus trees and berry bushes may be just what I need!

We have so enjoyed making these aditions to our place- and I keep hoping to be able to stay home enough to truly do a good job with all of them. We also plan on putting in a SMALL garden- after all we are only 3!!!!

I have a lot to learn but I can't think of a thing I'd rather be doing!!!

How about you? What are your new starts going to be?

0 comments: