Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time for a needlework project!!! YAY!!!


I have spent several days with my father-in-law at the hospital. I just despise sitting still and really can't get too interested in television so "waiting" means time to do handwork for me.

I normally have several projects going on but I have completed the ones that travel easily. I happened to remember that Stephanie(Queenofdreemzs) sent me directions and a picture of an easy button bracelet several weeks ago.

Well here's my version of those directions- SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

I just love "JaNGly" so I had to make 2!!!!

2 comments:

jeannie said...

Found you! Thank you for linking me on your site! Love your needlework project!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Well aren't you smart??!! Those are too cute Autumn...aren't they fun to make?