Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My first patch for the Farmgirl Number patch swap..


This wa so much fun to design. I had the idea at night when I couldn't sleep.

I have a journal with a lovely picture of a vintage postcard on the front and that was the look I was going for.

I figured if patches come from all over then why not make them like postcards.

I had these little fusible images from the quilt show in November- had no idea what I was going to do with them until now.

These are so much fun to do!

2 comments:

Bee Haven Bev said...

Very cute idea, Autumn!!! I actually have some printable fabric and some sewing print art....that might make a 6x6 patch a bit easier and quicker for me to finish....I will put that on my list!!!!

Bev

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

You are a creative soul...you need to show off your embroidered patches too! They are just as awesome.

Stephanie