Monday, February 19, 2018

Resting ...thinking...regrouping...

I’m still working at tidying up this big old house...but I’ve had a few hiccups along the way.
I’ve made a couple trips to the thrift store and still have some boxes in my truck, and I’m staying with the program.

There are days that are turning points...no matter how they turn out.
Days that you SEE things that change your perspective on life...sometimes nobody else knows or sees those same things, but when YOU see them, and know they are turning points you cannot help but stop and think and regroup.

I’m regrouping right now- keeping the people first and things ...well, a lot lower on the list of things that are important.

I’m happy to say that by the grace of God we have carved out a little niche’ in the woods and created a life that allows me to simply stop and reflect. That little niche’ was named PROVIDENCE-

Every little twist and turn of our life led us here...to this place that has sheltered,enriched and framed our life for over 30 years.
May everyone have a place like this! ❤️❤️❤️


0 comments: