Saturday, June 6, 2009

A wonderful discovery!!!!!!

[caption id="attachment_63" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="Best tool EVER!!!!!!"]Best tool EVER!!!!!![/caption]

This may look like just another gadget to you but not so!!!!

I was recently reading a farmgirl friend's blog(http://beehavenacres.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-favorite-garden-tool.html )and she was writing about this wonderful tool.

I was thinking,"How good could it be-  "but as I read her words I realized she struggled with the same problems I did in the garden. Managing a hoe is not something I can do-it just wears me out and all the weeds seem to laugh gleefully as I pound and hack at them.

This tool makes all the difference!!! I picked it up at Lowe's for about $16. If you have a garden you NEED this tool!!!!!!

0 comments: