Sunday, June 14, 2009

"Sign...sign....everywhere a sign...."




I have old signs,new signs , funny signs and scripture signs all over our property and house. I added a bunch of outdoor signs to the property this weekend. This is one of my favorites! I have no idea why. Just makes me laugh everytime.

100_5898Finally I have sunflowers!!! I'm not sure what happened different but here they are!!!

I have deep blue morning glories at the corners of the chicken pen. Beautiful in the morning!!!!!


I'm hoping for Hollyhocks next summer- we'll see.







100_5880I snapped this sweet shot on Friday. Jack was so happy to see Wendy. He has been feeling bad  lately but this little visit seemed to cheer him up a bit.


It's too hot to get him out much so we have to be inventive about things to do. Babies always work for a smile!!!!

0 comments: