Monday, February 9, 2009

"Feed my sheep" "Feed my sheep" "Feed my sheep"

Am I repeating myself????
I'm in good compay-
Joh 21:15 ¶ So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

Please think about these sweet "lambs" and the needs they have.
In fact ya might want to watch the Helen Keller story again-you know the one with the little curly headed PEPSI girl?

Better yet- just click here-http://deafblindchildren.org/triplets.html
and watch the video and peek into their life through pictures!

Having a handicap grandson, I know that special services are needed to help parents deal with the challenges they face EVERY DAY.
These children require so much more energy and effort as well as skilled help to help them gain an entrance into the world they are forced to conform to.
Please consider them when you pray and if God allows you an opportunity to help them please do!!!
Janise- thank you for sharing the beautiful story of you nieces with us all!

0 comments: