Saturday, September 13, 2008

A first look outside.....

Seeing the trees swaying was not nearly as unnerving as NOT seeing them! It was a windy long night but we fared very well. There are limbs and some debris but no major things to deal with. We are still having some very high gusts but being able to see outdoors makes them less scary.We didn't have near the rain that was expected so we feel very blessed. We didn't lose power until about 5 am.- we are on generator power right now. Amazingly the satellite and phone lines are all working. Bekah & Andrew had about the same kind of night-as of 5 am they had no major damage. I also spoke to my mom and things were much the same for her and my step dad.  I have not spoken to my dad in Houston yet. If you are able to post and let us know where you are and how you are it would be great!!!

0 comments: