Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fun sewing projects.......

I'm finishing up some of my small sewing projects since school will be demanding more of my time. I have a tedious project-Sara's wedding quilt- to work on but I have to take frequent breaks from that. It's a long term project that requires a lot of precision and concentration. I'm about ready to tackle it again.

These two projects are just for fun- the first is a block design that looks like a jar full of oranges,lemons...you get the idea. It was so easy and lots of fun!

The blocks on the side are Pumpkin blocks for a Fall themed quilt or tablecloth- I haven't really decided yet.

I'm really looking forward to the short piecework class on Friday- call me if you need any info before the class.

LADIES- START YOUR MACHINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: