Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorable Memorial Day!

What a nice day we had today!


The weather was mild, around 90 and just enough breeze to keep us comfy.

With several tables now located at the pond it was the natural choice for our Memorial Day cookout.


All the kids and their families (ok not all of them, but the ones who live here in town) came out and we bab-b-qued some chickens. Just sitting by the pond was nice enough- we nibbled on watermelon,rice krispies treats and sipped sun tea and lemonade.


Once our tummies were full it was nice to just sit and visit -until we just had to swim!!!


I hate being left out so I jumped in to- that's right- I got on the swing and actually let go- thankfully no one had a camera
- so you'll just have to take my word for it!!

I hope your day was equally wonderful !

0 comments: