Thursday, February 28, 2008

Word assignment- even Abby was assigned LOTS of WORDS!!!


I came up with a funny theory recently. It has to do with words.

In the nicest way I can say it, our family members talk alot. It's not a bad thing it's just that we tell each other everything-sometimes twice or three times.

Even my kids 12 hours away call me with the slightest news.

We all give far more detail than is necessary and repeat ourselves often so as to be clear. :)

The entire family knows details that are completely useless and downright aggravating- but still we "word" things to death!!!


Sara's fiance, on the other hand, and his family are particularly quiet people. I'm sure their life is as full and exciting in every way as ours is- they just don't talk about it much. The few delightful visits we have had were tense for us "wordy" people. These pleasnat folks quietly speak and are in every way hospitable however they are SO quiet!!!


Why they say in 20 words what takes us 200!!! Who ever heard????


So here's my theory- each of us when created by God (take this lightly, K?)

are assigned so many words to get out each day.

If there's noone around for us to talk to and get our words out- we talk to ourselves!!!! We'll talk to the wall and if absolutely necessary we will talk to those people who were not assigned quite so many words. We don't require answers , advice or even agreement- we just need to get our quota of words out before the sun goes down!

See - here I am getting my words out- any way I can!!!!!!

2 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

... now everything makes sense! LOL

Autumn said...

Yep! It makes perfect sense to me!
Thanks for stopping by!